Sporty Magazine official website | Members area : Register | Sign in

Keisuke Honda became the best player (MVP) in Asian Cup 2011

Sabtu, 29 Januari 2011

Share this history on :
Tournament MVP Keisuke Honda was left grinning from ear-to-ear as he celebrated Japan’s 1-0 victory over Australia in the final of the AFC Asian Cup Qatar 2011™ on Saturday.

The CSKA Moscow star joins compatriots such as Shunsuke Nakamura – who won in 2004 - and 2000 MVP Hiroshi Nanami in claiming the Most Valuable Player title and he was delighted as his side secured Japan’s fourth continental title.

“I’m really so happy that we have become champions but it was a very difficult game,” said Honda.

“Australia also played well but I cannot say anything more, I’m just so happy we are champions.

“This game was a little bit difficult because I couldn’t score but we have become champions so I’m satisfied.

“I think we can improve more in the future. We are never satisfied.”

While Honda was named the top player of the tournament, goalkeeper Eiji Kawashima won the MVP Award in the final and the SK Lierse stopper was delighted with the title win.

“We knew that this was going to be a huge challenge for us and every player was thinking that we would like to make a new history for Japanese football and we’re so happy we could make it,” he said.

“It is amazing that we were able to win the title. For me it was a tough game but this is the final so I was really focused on my job.”
Terima kAsih Atas Kunjungan Anda , Punya Pertanyaan ? kontak ke: sibuk_blog@yahoo.com . Dan jangan lupa comment yaa .. hehehehe Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : sibuk_blog@yahoo.com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...

0 Comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner